The principals of Concourse Capital have been investing in private companies for over a decade.
We are looking for companies with growth potential in their current marketplace. We are also long-term investors and do not have a set horizon for any investment.
Concourse is not a venture capital firm–we require our investment companies to have proven products and services with existing customers.
We are looking for opportunities where we provide more than just capital. We want to actively work with management teams to pool our collective experiences and wisdom to determine the best path for the company.
Part of the value we provide includes:
- A network of business partners and contacts.
- Help with development of tactical and strategic growth opportunities including organic growth and acquisitions.
- Experience accessing different forms of capital.
- Operating and management experience among the Concourse partners–we understand how business works.
- Development of management teams including recruiting and retention.
- Experience in a variety of real world business situations that can offer a new perspective.